Our Room for Hire
Beyond our aim of breaking language barriers, we also offer room hire services. We have rooms for rent for corporate or private purposes. Our training rooms are well equipped and structured to cater to small meetings or workshops of not less than six people. These rooms are located in a secure and easily accessible environment.
- The rooms are equipped with one or two computers, a television and a CD/DVD player, and two whiteboards for ease of teaching or making general points.
- Six of the eight rooms available are large enough to accommodate about 6-8 occupants. One room is large enough to accommodate about 12 occupants. The last room is large enough to accommodate a minimum of 14 occupants.
- All eight rooms are equipped with an internet connection.
- Rooms stop being available for rent from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm on weekdays or Saturdays. Please make a reservation before 6:00 pm.
- A full day spans from 9 am to 5:00 pm, and the rental fee is $160. The rental price for half a day is $100. A half-day can be morning or afternoon time. Morning time hire spans from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, while the afternoon hire spans from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- We also provide projector renting services.
- There is no restriction against bringing your projector if you have one.
- A meeting or workshop constitutes a whole day if it takes place from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm because it takes up time from both the morning and the afternoon room hire.
- Exceptional cases like night-time workshops and workshops that would last longer than the usual day hire is worked around. Inform the staff and special attention would-be giving to your unique needs.
- There is a 10% discount for which is activated when a room is rented for five consecutive days or a minimum of 6 different days in 30 days.
Please ensure that you make an official booking in advance to ensure that it is recorded and adequate provisions are made for it. Ensure you use a registration form for billing purposes, as this provides us with enough information to book a room for you. Also, ensure that you sign the registration form.
Payment for the room for hire has to be done a full seven days before the first day the room is to be used. The payment can be carried out with a Credit Card through the phone, a Direct Deposit, or the use of Paypal. Booking is only permissible when you receive an email from one of the admin staff of Speaking in Tongues.
Extra charges are applicable for reception and other additional services. Any damage incurred to Speaking in Tongues property in your care will be paid for in full by you. Cancellation fees apply with the rates increasing the closer it gets to the room hire day. If there is a cancellation on our end, you must inform the participants of your workshop.